Thursday, June 24, 2021

Sparkdoveseyes is coming to a screen near you ...soon :)

Hey there, 

 

I continue to learn and grow on this site. I can see the page but not link to the page outside blogger.com 

 


 This pattern was so hard to get right. The pattern repeats over and over on the same row, I undid it and started again, I counted stitches and undid that row. Then each row I counted, and recounted until I could do the row with out a mistake then I counted again. The wrong side row is k2 purl to last two K2. I like this row :).

 

 

 

However the result of trying again and again is so worth the effort. 

Thanks for stopping by  

 

doveseyes 

9 comments:

  1. Ha! Figuring out how to use this new Google Group is a LOT like learning a new knitting pattern; if something doesn't come out quite right, just frog it, and try again! (grin)

    4A-HEALTHY-BMI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sparkdoveseyes

      So glad you were able to access the site and be the first seems right to me :)

      Delete
  2. Still learning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very glad to see you here!! And as always, admiring of your creativity and persistence and willingness to unravel/start over/learn learn learn!! YAY DOVESEYES!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by to read my first effort :)

      Delete

SPARKDOVESEYES THRU THE KNITTING GLASS 07/02/2022

  Good Morning, It is a lovely quiet sunny day here, after a week of cool but sunny days. The Galahs have gathered in the dead tree, had the...