Friday, June 25, 2021

Time To Pretty Up The Page a Bit ...

 
Hello, thanks for stopping by.
 
A new day to pretty up the page, it has been a learning curve this week with Hubby and DS giving a hand to get up and running in my new venture.
They were not surprised as these days I do take on new things and am willing to learn, though some days my head was spinning trying to take in the new 'stuff'. 
 
My biggest problem has been my user name, doveseyes set off all sorts of bells and even warning notice was put up at the start of my page :)
 
All week I pondered a name change and tried different things asked other SP ers what they thought, today DH came over said "get off the chair" and proceeded to remove the warning with one touch of the button.
 
I knew I had good taste in spouses :)
 
 
So no knitting though I will be back into it soon. With regard to the cardi I undid and started a new pattern on : surprise I ran out of yarn. We went to the shops and none there ... no problem we chose a white yarn and I will use the same rib colours to finish the front and put
 a white collar ....
 
Only you will know it was a change :)
 

 Thanks for stopping by, never give up, keep adjusting and ask for help...
and marry the right guy and have a son who helps out too :)
 
Hugs to you all 
 
Chris

23 comments:

  1. Oh most definitely I also married the right guy AND have a son who helps out, especially with techy stuff!! So glad you've sorted it through . . . and found an excellent resolution to the insufficient yarn too!! Resourceful, resilient and ready to learn new things!! That's you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comments we will get there together

      Delete
  2. Bookmarked your blog page. Looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this blog site. Very neat and clean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The former Hayburner1969 here... Nice blog site! Glad hubby could help you get rid of the alarms! I wonder what was wrong with "Doveseyes"???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is deemed a no go as it has religious connotations :)
      I have you bookmarked wonder how we can advise we have blogs up ?

      Delete
    2. Did you ever create a reading list? It's at the bottom of the left sidebar on your Blogger. When you click on it, it takes you to a page where you can "Add" blogs by URL (there's an Add button to click)

      Delete
    3. Yes I did and i put it on my SP blog to help others do it too :) thanks to you

      Delete
  5. By the way, I added you to my Blogger Reading List. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK thanks for that must have a look :) quick answer to query :)

      Delete
  6. I FOUND YOU! Yea!
    Learning curve, absolutely, but we will move on together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So wonderful to have you here, great to be together and staying in touch :)

      Delete
  7. Finally, I even figured out how to manage my "reading list"
    Yea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah for DH's. I am definitely not techno-savvy, so DH often saves the day. Glad to see you here. HUGS

    barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Christine, this is Ken (King_Slayer). I finally made it to the site. :) I think I set up a Blogger account years ago because it has a username for me already.

    Anyway, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that's wonderful thanks Mr X I would call you Special K :) So happy to see you here, it's been a tough time hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I added you too, takes some work doesn't it :) worth it to keep in touch though :)

    ReplyDelete

SPARKDOVESEYES THRU THE KNITTING GLASS 07/02/2022

  Good Morning, It is a lovely quiet sunny day here, after a week of cool but sunny days. The Galahs have gathered in the dead tree, had the...