Friday, February 25, 2022

SPARKDOVESEYES DAYS THRU THE KNITTING GLASS 02/26/2022

 Hi there, 

Another week goes by, just stopped by to update the knitting. I finished the back on the Rivette and started on the front. 

Also have made headway on the Berroco Lovell getting to the armholes already. 

Had to go to Hospital on Tuesday, stayed seven hours, sent home. 

So I am going to take it easy today. 



Love how the cable splits up to the shoulder.



then a photo of the Lovell so far.




That is all today, I am having a quiet day to rest ...I am sure to knit it is my happy place...


Hugs

Chris

6 comments:

SPARKDOVESEYES THRU THE KNITTING GLASS 07/02/2022

  Good Morning, It is a lovely quiet sunny day here, after a week of cool but sunny days. The Galahs have gathered in the dead tree, had the...