Friday, March 25, 2022

SPARKDOVESEYES DAYS THRU THE KNITTING GLASS 03/26/2022

Good Morning, 

We had some rain over night I love that fresh smell in this dry hot land.

I have finished the  Lovell by Berroco knits. A free pattern what a lovely knit. I knit it in Style craft dk acrylic in the Cream colorway. It cost $14.00 for the yarn.

 


 


 


 It has a lovely knit in the round finish on the neckline and sleeve edging. My first knit in the round I am very happy with the finish. Not that I have ideas to knit a garment in the round yet as it would be too much to hold for me I think.

 

DD's whole family has covid and with a new babe and healing from her surgery it is a lot to cope with. She is wonderful though and will cope :)

 

I had already started the  Cherries on Top by Universal yarns using HHF Teacup for the front and am going to use Darnie in pink for the back.

 


 

 


 

 


 

 


 

 


 I have some more tests to undergo this week a CT scan on Monday. 

Other than that life goes on, looking forward to Easter and the days ahead. 

 

Hoping you are all well and happy, 

Sending you hugs for the tough days and joy for those 'little' moments that sometimes pass before we realize ...

 

Hugs 

 

Chris 

6 comments:

  1. The air does smell so wonderful and fresh after a rain, doesn’t it!

    Oh my, your knitting projects are gorgeous! Beautiful colors.

    So sorry that DD and family are ill w/Covid. I HOPE they’re feeling a little better soon. Such a lot while she’s still recuperating and the newborn to care for (BESIDES Miss A and Mr E) Sending good healing vibes.

    HUGS
    barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Barb for stopping by to read my blog.Knitting has been a great joy in these last few years.

      Delete
  2. So sorry to read about DD and the family, especially the new babe. Wouldn't it be lovely if the rain not only cleaned the air of dust and pollen, but of this horrid virus as well?

    Hugs to you. Good luck for the best test results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello faithful lady thanks for reading my blogs and leaving comments I am so happy you stopped by

      Delete
  3. Ah Chris, the healing power of knitting. Glad you have it. It is a gift and you keep giving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your great comments Deb, have a great week :)

      Delete

SPARKDOVESEYES THRU THE KNITTING GLASS 07/02/2022

  Good Morning, It is a lovely quiet sunny day here, after a week of cool but sunny days. The Galahs have gathered in the dead tree, had the...