Friday, April 8, 2022

SPARKDOVESEYES DAYS THRU THE KNITTING GLASS 04/09/2022

 

Morning,

 

Ah the memories of Sparkpeople :)

 

I took a few weeks off from blogging, but now I am back.

Knitting continues on all fronts :)

The Cherries on top is getting two rows a day.

 

I have started the Vincas another Berroca pattern it is like an embroidery sampler, lots of different patterns.



 I have also started to knit socks, amazing to me as I have never tried, but with the correct needles and a lot of help from the Crazy Sock Lady book I am getting there.

 


 


Apart from a purl row on the knit side I am steaming ahead. Just waiting for a smaller circular to arrive to finish foot and toe. I always shied away from socks as too hard, I am thoroughly enjoying it.

 

I don't have a photo but I also started a hat, Berroco of course... the Viveca hat, another new pattern for me. 

I am knitting it in a Kringle Sparkle in colorway Green Mix, love the pattern, different shades of green and the sparkle :).

 

I am still wading through the medical tests, it is very wearying on me. More to come it seems. 

 

Hoping you are all enjoying the season as it changes in your area. We are getting small blades of green coming through the brown dry soil after some lovely rain.

 

Beauty the cow is soooo over dry food and is looking for the green grass to grow quicker :) she sends a friendly soft moo your way.

 

Enjoy each day and do something that lifts your heart :)

 

Hugs

Chris

3 comments:

  1. It all looks like fun!

    Poor Beauty, the grass will grow. Here the trees are just starting to bud and a multitude of flowers have bloomed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet, it is a lot of fun to me. Winter here is like your Spring :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah on the socks! Looking good.

      LOVE your other projects. All so beautiful.

      **SIGH** Sorry you are still wading through all things medical. It is tiring for sure.

      Awwww hope the grass grows so Beauty has a preferred food to munch on!

      Hugs
      barb
      1crazydog

      Delete

SPARKDOVESEYES THRU THE KNITTING GLASS 07/02/2022

  Good Morning, It is a lovely quiet sunny day here, after a week of cool but sunny days. The Galahs have gathered in the dead tree, had the...