Friday, April 22, 2022

SPARKDOVESEYES DAYS THRU THE KNITTING GLASS 04/23/2022

 

Hello, 

 

Autumn is coming and Winter is on it's way :)

This weekend is ANZAC day in New Zealand and Australia.

 

They shall grow not old,
as we that are left grow old;
Age shall not weary them,
nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun
and in the morning
We will remember them.

 

I have finished the Back of the Vincas and started on the front, a lovely pattern that resembles to me an embroidery sampler.

 

My sock continues to grow as well ...


That is my laptop cable over my foot. :) looks like it will fit .

I loved making the Kringle Sparkle yarn hat. 

 

It is another Berroco pattern called Viveca, lovely pattern that calls for k4 tbl then k4 tog to make a gathered texture.


Also finished the cowl in Chenille yarn from the Cowl girls pattern book. It is a mixed chocolate shade, sorry it doesn't show up well.

 


 


Still have plenty to make though I am taking a little time to get back into my walking and stretching, 

Wishing you a wonderful week with lots of joy, hope your Easter or celebrations went well. 

Hugs 

Chris
 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pieces. What a talent!!

    Walking and stretching are important activities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being a constant source of joy for me as you stop by to see and read my blog, hugs

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful memorial poem. Thanks for sharing that.

    Your projects are absolutely gorgeous!

    LOVE the sock!

    Here’s wishing you a wonderful week ahead, too . . . w/peace and joy and HOPE!

    Hugs
    Barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb it is wonderful to have you stop by to encourage me and enjoy my creations and for the blessing Hugs

      Delete

SPARKDOVESEYES THRU THE KNITTING GLASS 07/02/2022

  Good Morning, It is a lovely quiet sunny day here, after a week of cool but sunny days. The Galahs have gathered in the dead tree, had the...