Friday, January 7, 2022

SPARKDOVESEYES THRU THE KNITTING GLASS 01/08/2022

 It is lovely sitting here under the vent of the air con typing away :)

I think I have caught you up on all my knitting, though I have started to knit hats for the family in Tasmania.

SIL's hat is done, a grey blue acrylic quite plain but so warm for their cool winters, Hubby picked a bright green and fluoro gold for Mr E's hat and for Miss A two bright shades of pink. They are to come next time :)

 


 

 

I am knitting a with a merino 4ply in a dark grey for the baby's hat, he will need to be warm when Mum goes to the shops. 

 

I have finished my Workday scarf knit in merino alpaca nylon blends, it will be so warm for me in Winter and folds up like a flower :)

 




Hubby 3-D printed a baby head for me so I could check sizing, it is a bit small and makes a weird ornament :)

 

That is all for today lovely people must go off and give Beauty some cool carrots on this hot day. Stay cool or warm depending on your part of this wonderful World, we will catch up again soon

 

Doveseyes

4 comments:

  1. Ooo the baby head could be good for blocking baby hats if out of wool... I usually use a balloon, but a reusable rigid form would work really well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it the coolest thing, had no idea he was doing it..DS walked in the office and was like "What ?"
      I like the balloon idea.
      Hugs Lovely Lady

      Delete
  2. thank you so much have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete

SPARKDOVESEYES THRU THE KNITTING GLASS 07/02/2022

  Good Morning, It is a lovely quiet sunny day here, after a week of cool but sunny days. The Galahs have gathered in the dead tree, had the...