Friday, February 4, 2022

SPARKDOVESEYES THRU THE KNITTING GLASS 02/05/2022

 Good morning and welcome to my page.


DD and the GC loved their hats and shawl, she sent me a photo of them wearing their hats but I can't upload it. 


This week I made DD some headbands as she is growing out her hair. Not much time for my Diane Tee though I managed about four rows on it.


I will send her a chunky Cable one, she can pull it down and also use it as a cowl, a Dk feather and fan one and I'm working on one that is called a twist headband, in Purple dk, it really fluffs up as I knit it.


  








No news really this week just a trip to the physio, Hubby says she will be pleased with my progress and attitude. 


Just a short one today. Not much happening and the 42-44 deg Temps are so hot :) 


Hope your week is awesome, notice the small things and people around you :) 


Hugs

Chris

8 comments:

  1. The twist headbands are uniquely different...sure to be loved by the recipient. Beautiful pieces, as always.

    So happy that you are healing properly.

    with friendship...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeanne for stopping by I have added the finished twist headband .
      Have a lovely week
      Hugs

      Delete
  2. Awwww! So glad the kids enjoyed their hats!

    I LOVE your patterns. Beautiful, and love the colors too.

    Stay cool in those temperatures!

    HUGS
    Barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad things are getting a little better for you and your healing process. The knitting looks good as usual. I hope your cool weather comes in earlier than usual and makes life a little more comfortable for you all and Beauty too.

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, we had a rainy day yesterday it was like a memory of winter so nice :)

    ReplyDelete

SPARKDOVESEYES THRU THE KNITTING GLASS 07/02/2022

  Good Morning, It is a lovely quiet sunny day here, after a week of cool but sunny days. The Galahs have gathered in the dead tree, had the...