Friday, February 11, 2022

SPARKDOVESEYES THRU THE KNITTING GLASS 02/12/2022


 Good morning, 

The Diane Tee is finished and blocking. I really liked the finishing as  the seams were lovely and picking up and knitting the rib at the bottom so easy.




In total it took 50 days to knit, I did put it aside to knit hats and headbands, though for me it is not a race but a joy to do.

 

So back onto the Rivette Tee now, it is growing steadily being a 4 ply yarn it is a little slower but so much fun with the cables and features on the sides.

 


 I have also started a crochet project, a baby blanket from some bright minis a friend gifted to me. 

 


 It is a one row pattern of shells that make a thick fabric... nice to do.

 

The magpies were singing this morning and the Galahs were having their meeting to discuss what they would do today and the Black parrots glided by.  I do love the sights and sounds of birds :)

 

Hoping you have a wonderful week with lots of joy, 

Hugs

Chris

doveseyes

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful sweater and it fits very nicely. I notice there's no sling or bandages. Woohoo!! The Rivette Tee, with the shades of gray, is an eye-catcher. While I can't knit, I do crochet and have made baby blankets similar to the colorful one in the photo.

    Enjoy your day!

    Hugs ~ Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeanne I have had no sling for a couple of months now and am going to physio to help strengthen the arm.
      Have a lovely week :)

      Delete
  2. Hey that T looks GREAT on you!

    (And lovely to see your smiling face ❤️)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the color and design of your T. Beautiful.

    Your Rivette Tee stitches are gorgeous! LOVE LOVE LOE the colors of your baby blanket. Gorgeous.

    How sweet to hear the magpies and Galahs and seeing black parrots. Beautiful.

    Hugs and blessings!

    Barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderphil got me ten skeins of the gold, it took three and a half.
      The birds are a joy to me :)

      Delete

SPARKDOVESEYES THRU THE KNITTING GLASS 07/02/2022

  Good Morning, It is a lovely quiet sunny day here, after a week of cool but sunny days. The Galahs have gathered in the dead tree, had the...